Well, I don't quite have 30 paintings to post. I photographed 28 last night. So, I've been doing art, just not posting it. I've been neglecting my online presence in favor of a social life. Here's some things I've learned about life in the last month:
- Women love duct tape pants.
- I find video games much less interesting than I used to.
- Jamba Juice is delicious.
- Eight hours is too long to drink coffee.
- Whiskey and water gives a mild hangover.
Oh, I'm going to have some paintings is a charity auction, Burlesque for Peace. I haven't picked out what I'm donating yet, but they split the proceeds with me 50/50, so I'll give them something good. A friend of mine sold something there for $400, so maybe this could be a good thing.
Here's a few things I've learned about art this month:
- Use prismacolor colored pencils for underdrawing. Because it's waxy, it doesn't mix with paint.
- Bruce Lee quotes about Kung Fu apply 100% to painting. " The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be."
- Home Depot sells the best paintings surfaces.
Here's the art. I'll make some of the highlights bigger and post the rest in a clump.